Erin De Vries
Erin De Vries works with the research program team to administer external and internal funded research projects. She provides support and coordination as project liaison for research PIs. Alongside Michigan Sea Grant Extension educators, Erin coordinates community outreach projects and programs such as Sustainable Small Harbors and the Michigan Clean Marina Program. She is the co-facilitator of the Great Lakes Clean Marina Network with her Ohio Sea Grant colleague, Sarah Orlando.
- M.S. Natural Resource Planning and Management, 2008, University of Vermont
- B.A. Environmental Science, 1999, Franklin Pierce University
- Aquatic Science Literacy Specialist and Watershed and Lake Education Coordinator, Lake Champlain Sea Grant
- Man and the Biosphere Program Consultant; United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (helped to create St. Mary’s Biosphere Reserve in St. Kitts, West Indies)
- Botanist, Oregon State University
- Wetland Ecologist, Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation