Rhett Register works with the management team to determine communications goals and strategies for the program. He manages and coordinates projects, works with team members to produce Upwellings and numerous other outreach materials, explores grant-funding opportunities, and provides general communications support.
- M.S. Marine Resource Management, 2011, Oregon State University
- B.A. English, 2001, University of North Florida
- Science Writer and Editor, North Carolina Sea Grant and the Water Resources Research Institute of the University of North Carolina System
- Assistant Researcher, National Geographic Traveler
- Art Research and Reporting Intern, National Geographic
- News Clerk, Corvallis Gazette-Times
- English Teacher, Nichinan, Japan, and Jacksonville, FL