The Clean Marina Classroom is going on the road, offering several in-person workshops. Michigan Sea Grant staff and Clean Marina consultant will cover important lessons from the online classroom tied to mandatory and recommended best practices for becoming a Clean Marina. Pledged marinas, as well as marinas due for recertification, are invited to attend.
For the Classroom Live workshop to be effective, participants must take the following steps before the workshop:
- Register for the workshop (dates and locations on the right).
- Sign the Clean Marina pledge form (new and recertifying marinas) and pay the required pledge fee (new marinas only).
- Log in to the online classroom and complete the marina self-assessment (also called the certification checklist).
- Bring your self-assessment, a notebook (paper and pencil or laptop) and your calendar to the workshop.
In return, each marina will leave with:
- Clean Marina Classroom certificate
- Scheduled certification site visit date
Lansing – RBEC
When: December 5, 2019, 2:00-5:00
When: November 8, 2019, 8:30 – 4:00