Congratulations on your success as a Certified Clean Marina and for promoting best management practices to protect water quality. You and your facility are part of a statewide, regional and national network of Clean Marinas recognized as exemplary environmental stewards. The process for recertification involves several steps:
- Contact your state Clean Marina program administrator.
- Complete and submit your pledge to continue Clean Marina efforts.
- Review the Clean Marina Classroom before performing your site review.
- To access the Classroom, navigate to the Clean Marina Classroom and log in. You can use the “New user or forgot your password? click here” link, to have a temporary password sent to the email address originally used to register. If your contact information has changed since initial registration or you have not previously registered for the course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Follow your state’s recertification checklist as you work through the Classroom and the site visit. Be sure to stay in contact with your state’s program administrator.
Recertification Form: Michigan operators should use the recertification checklist to perform an initial self assessment and when working through the Clean Marina Classroom. Certification Specialists will use the same form to assess your readiness for recertification.
How much does it cost to recertify?
Fees cover the following components:
- Training through the Clean Marina Classroom
- Site visits with Certification Specialist
- Benefits – including access to any updated material or new discounts
Note: Recertification occurs at the third-year anniversary from the initial certification, and then every five years. You will receive a notice of recertification in advance of your anniversary date. Total: $600