2020 NEMIGLSI Regional Networking Meeting
February 13 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Your school, your community organization, and YOU are invited to join and participate in the annual, youth education-focused Northeast Michigan Great Lakes Stewardship Initiative (NEMIGLSI) Regional Network Meeting on Thursday, February 13, 2020 hosted in Alpena, Michigan.
Please RSVP and register online by Friday, February 7th. You will be prompted to create an account on the NEMIGLSI website if you haven’t already.
In great tradition, we are planning for a wonderful day of networking, sharing, and new ideas among schools, educators and community partners engaged in youth development and environmental stewardship across northeast Michigan. We look forward to your involvement!
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Time: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Lunch Provided
Location: Alpena, MI – hosted at the Alpena Events Complex, 701 Woodward Avenue, Alpena, MI 49707
- Learn about the NEMIGLSI network through educational updates, information and resources in support of your stewardship education efforts.
- Gain place-based stewardship education insights and ideas from a panel of education and community partners.
- Network, share, and trade lessons learned with participating NEMIGLSI partners – a chance to connect with educators from other schools and community partners from across our regional network.
- Contribute in planning the future direction for our regional NEMIGLSI network – your opportunity to provide input and guidance about how the GLSI can better support place-based stewardship education inquiries in northeast Michigan!
- Registration Information:
Please share with those who may want to participate and benefit from the day, and we hope you will plan to join yourself!
- CLICK HERE to register online at the NEMIGLSI website. Please register no later than Friday, February 7th.
- No cost to participate and lunch is provided. We only request you please pre-register, as this helps us plan for meals and educational materials provided.
- School participation stipends. If needed, participating schools will be reimbursed ($100 stipend for each educator participating) to help cover substitute teacher costs.
Questions or need additional information? Please feel free to contact email@example.com (989) 884-6216
We hope you will plan to join to celebrate successes and plan together toward an even brighter future for our collective NEMIGLSI network and partnership!