ANN ARBOR — Two marinas were recently added to the growing list of certified Michigan Clean Marinas, while 12 additional marinas were recertified. These marina facilities have put a number of economical and environmental best management practices into place to help keep contaminants out of Michigan waters.
- Sundog Marina in Harrison Township
- Northwest Marine Yacht Basin Association in Charlevoix
- William G. Milliken State Harbor, Detroit
- Algonac Harbour Club, Algonac
- Woodland Marina, Brighton
- Edward C. Grace Memorial Harbor, Elk Rapids
- Lac La Belle State Dock, Lac La Belle
- Eagle Harbor State Dock, Eagle Harbor
- Straits State Harbor, Mackinaw City
- All Seasons Marine, South Haven
- Howe Interlakes Marine, Indian River
- Torresen Marine, Muskegon
- Copper Harbor State Dock, Copper Harbor
- Cedar River State Harbor, Cedar River
Josh Gunn, Michigan Sea Grant extension educator who concentrates on the program, said he was excited to see the marinas take a proactive role by not just implementing best management practices, but really embracing the spirit of the program.
“On average, recertified marinas increased the number of recommended BMPs adopted by almost 5 percent, while many went beyond the requirements, implementing practices and technologies not on the current checklist,” he said. “That’s pretty impressive.”
Oh, wat is jodium toch onpopulair in Italië. Er is alleen Betadine 10% soluzione thuis cutanea (Betadine 10% oplossing voor uitwendig gebruik). Dit is letterlijk een bleke schaduw van onze jodium. Maar het helpt ook.