- This event has passed.
Eastern U.P. Clean Marina Classroom Live workshop
November 8, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
On November 8, 2019, the Michigan Clean Marina Program will offer an in-person workshop for the first time in the eastern upper peninsula at the Les Cheneaux Community Library in Cedarville. Michigan Sea Grant Extension staff and a Clean Marina specialist will cover the important lessons from the online classroom tied to mandatory and recommended best practices to become a Clean Marina. The workshop is open to marinas that are interested, newly pledged, or up for re-certification in 2019.
Clean Marina Classroom Live participants will:
- Get a head start on the path toward certification.
- Work one-on-one with Clean Marina certification specialists.
- Engage in interactive presentations that highlight the classroom’s most important lessons and recommendations.
- Get tips from certified Clean Marinas.
- Offer honest feedback about the current classroom and resources.
This is your opportunity to learn important best practices, achieve classroom certification, and plan your Clean Marina site visit — all in one place, at one time!
Learn more about the Michigan Clean Marina Program
Check out the event flyer (PDF)